Well I may have run out of weekend before I ran out of things to do, but I cannot complain. It was a great weekend filled with
- super cute kids that amused the heck out of me
- good news dental checkups!
- Pork Ragu for dinner
- a glorious ski day
- a lovely meal or two out
- Crazy Stupid Love (great movie!!)
- excellent time spent with my family
- a good friend’s birthday
- Hot Chocolate Cake birthday cake
- and some of that un-fun stuff like grocery shopping and cleaning
Tomorrow, I will be reporting back on a fun craft Tabby and I are working on for Nannette’s Pinteractive series.