So it’s been a pretty good week. We’re always crazy-busy but we’ve been accomplishing things. I’ve gotten in all of my planned workouts. I’ve cooked dinner EVERY NIGHT (I’m taking tonight off since Matt is out of town and I have to accomplish swim lessons and getting kids to my parents’ house) and with one exception, everything has been tasty. At work my projects are going well and I’ve learned some really cool new things about databases. I definitely appreciate good weeks like this one!!
Anyhow, here’s some fun web things that are making my already excellent week extra excellent:
- hooked up with an AWESOME Erica, an artist on Etsy who created an amazing graphic for me to use for the kids’ birthday party give-aways (personalized placemats, printed and laminated by me) -it’s pretty similar to this one, but with a mermaid. She was awesome to work with and turned things around in like 24 hours! If you have any graphicky things that need done totally check her out.
- Also saw this amazing light fixture while poking around on Etsy … I have no idea where I’d put it, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
- I had never heard of this before, but given my recent history with cloth napkins, I’d love to try these ombre napkins out. They’re so pretty!
- Something about these newsprint nails just makes me smile.
- The people at Make Magazine share this technique for making a hidden safe in your door.
- If you’re looking for leggings or tights, you’ve got to check out this site … they have tons in practically every color and size (toddler to plus) imaginable.
- How cool would it be to visit some of the abandoned Tube Stations in London as a bar or concert hall? I’m all in.