The highlight of the weekend was Denver’s Mini Maker Faire. It’s quite a bit different (smaller) than the main Maker Faire in Bay Area, but it was fun! And cheap ($20 for us all!). And we got to do some cool stuff. Like make little cars (above).
We were there for over 4 hours and luckily it was a mostly indoor event, because it was HOT! HOT HOT! Summer is here.
Afterward, we had naps (Matt and I) and then sent the kids off to the community center so we could have a date night. Ahhhhhhh Grown Up Time. I’m a fan.
In other weekend news:
- We had people over on Friday (jerk chicken cook off, natch)
- Tabby got to kitty-sit (OH JOY!) and had a playdate.
- We finished off two more benches (except a little sanding and some sealing)
- Ben got his own playdate and some quality time on his skate board.
- We had (different) people over on Sunday for burgers.
Yes, no complaints. I do love me some summer.