Man it has been a LONG week. Way long. I started bootcamp this week. This is the third time I’ve done bootcamp and the second time for THIS bootcamp. The last bootcamp was a bit of a joke. It’s was more of a flip-flopcamp than a bootcamp, but this is the real deal. It is hard. Like the work we did on Monday is still making my quads hurt hard. It is expensive too, but very good and very worth it. I’m really happy to be doing it, but it’s taking me some time to get used to. Right now all I want to do is go home and pass out every night. But the family just won’t go for that (although Matt’s been awesome, putting the kids to bed so I can get some early zzzzs).
Anyhow, I am not big on chit chat today, so here are some fun summery links:
- neat series on various things you can mail w/o a box or envelope, Happy Mail
- Curbly.com is one of my newest favorite sites … they have loads of fun imaginative projects for your home, usually on the cheap, like this great firefly jar
- this is a neat tutorial about making prints with craft foam
- fun hacks for your next picnic from Martha
- a program to keep your kids reading this summer on Dinner a Love Story
- cool DIY rube-goldberg style water play center (well THAT was confusing – just go check it out!) on Curbly
- excellent PVC pipe projects for the summer for your kids on OhDeeDoh, including a tricycle wash and an outdoor movie screen
- vanilla milk with chocolate ice cubes? an excellent summer treat via theKitchn
- excellently adorable apple library tote via Craft.com
- awesomely cute, terribly retro caravan (travel trailer) via Curbly
- book and craft featuring ballerina paper dolls … Tabby would love this!
- still want to try out these flip-flop photo albums
- great outdoor chandelier via curbly (again!)
- another fun use for mason jars … mason jar meals
- great idea #1: tag guest’s glasses with a grease pen
- great idea #2: peanut butter cup s’mores
- love these mobile kitchens for camping … or? too bad they’re a bit out of my price range
- a nifty store for all of your Japanese needs: http://uguisu.ocnk.net/
Now I need a nap.
You can find all my newest favorite links on my shared page … they’re updated almost daily instead of once in a blue moon.